Dr. Janrai Gravely, born in Brazil and raised in Dallas, Texas, has a true passion for treating and educating patients on Chiropractic care. Upon graduating from Belmont University he moved back to Brazil to play professional soccer. There he suffered the worst injury ever experienced which limited his ability to walk and even stand upright thus ending his childhood dream. Chiropractic was the secret to getting Dr. Gravely back on his feet. Through that experience, Dr. Gravely returned stateside with a mission to make sure that no one would have to go through the same pain and suffering he endured.
• Doctor of Chiropractic (DC), Parker University
• Bachelor of Science in Psychology
• Belmont University -Board Certified Chiropractor Texas
• Extensive Training in Specific Prone, Diversified, Cranial Sacral, Extremity Care, SOT, Upper Cervical and Webster's
• Educated by Faculty and Teachers Internationally
• Mentor to students at Parker University and Cleveland College of Chiropractic
on our site or by calling our office.